Sunday, August 7, 2016

Grateful
ˈɡreɪtfʊl,-f(ə)l/

adjective: grateful
  1. feeling or showing an appreciation for something done or received.
    "I'm grateful to you for all your help"
    synonyms:thankful, filled with gratitude, appreciative.
    antonyms:ungrateful
    • archaic
      received or experienced with gratitude; welcome.
    •         "the grateful shade"
  2. Origin



Before writing more blog posts, I would like to thank everyone. I am overwhelmed with reactions, messages, postcards, presents and hugs! It surprised me, and it actually made me realize what I am experiencing right now. It hit me. I got very emotional. Finally.

It cheered me up as well! Even though it takes a lot of energy, I enjoy my time with friends & family more than ever. I cycle to work, smiling: curious what the day will bring. I eat too much chocolate (way too much!). And the sun, I love the sunshine! 

I've only just got into this rollercoaster, but I am sure about one thing:  I feel so grateful!

Thank you for your words, support and faith.




2 comments:

  1. We are grateful for you because you have taught us (me for sure) to be curious, willing to try the new, and do so with grace!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts & feelings: