Tuesday, October 4, 2016

D-day.



This morning, I got hospitalized in the Amsterdam Medical Center (AMC). Tomorrow morning, Wednesday October 5th 2016, the surgery will take place: D-day. 

I am well prepared: I hugged all my friends and family; I left my home clean and tidy; I have packed as much comfortable clothes as possible + (of course) I brought a touch of pink to the hospital. Most important: I have peace in my mind. I am ready!

The surgery is unavoidable, so let's do this! Even though it is going to be a tough time, I hope to feel stronger afterwards. I am looking forward to rebuild, and I would love to continue my life, which I was so happy with. I promise to take care of my body and my mind.

The next time I will look in the mirror I will not see a different person, just a different reflection.. 



1 comment:

Please share your thoughts & feelings: